Starting in 2020, I’ve made a goal to read more than what I’ve done in the past. With a combination of fiction and non-fiction I hope to expand my knowledge and creative thinking so I can be better than yesterday.
Occasionally, I’ll add more books to the list. Some of it is more of a wish list to read. Much of the non-fiction will be business related to help me grow my side business.
You’ll notice that my fiction list will begin to grow with Star Wars related books 😂 I’m getting addicted to the Star Wars universe, if you haven’t been able to tell yet.
- Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss
- ✔️Measure What Matters by John Doerr
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- The Sales Development Playbook by Trish Bertuzzi
- ✔️Fanatical Prospecting by Jeb Blount
- Predictable Prospecting by Marylou Tyler
- What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton
- High-Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard (for the second time)
- ✔️Indistractable by Nir Eyal
- The Minimalist Way by Erica Layne
- Building A Story Brand by Donald Miller (for the second time)
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling
- The Power of Self-Compassion by Laurie Cameron
- ✔️Company of One by Paul Jarvis ( for the second time)
- Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose by Joe Biden
- ✔️Atomic Habits by James Clear